Thursday, January 19, 2006

I felt so stressed in school
today, I almost broke down.

I need a sense of direction,
I feel so lost

It has only been the third week of school,
and tests/CAs have started.
I've been so tired as of late,
I dont even the energy to stay
up and listen during lessons.

Today was basically spent on tests;
Maths, English Comprehension, Chinese Compo

Maybe I should drop to CL`B
Its sucks when everyone around you
is busy writing away, and you just
have no idea what to write, or even
worse, what the ques is even talking
about.


I need a direction for ART.
Believe it or not, I have no
idea what to do for coursework!
And we're supposed to get started
with it by this week!

In fact, I think I'm beginning to
lose interest in it.
I need Mrs Zailee!


School's been HELL.
I hate the new homeroom system.
The LOUD bell which rings
every forty minutes.
The fact that I'm too
tired to even listen
in class.

I feel lost.
No idea whats been going on:
Bio, SS, Physics, Art, Geog etc.
Its driving me crazy!


SS test is tmr.
She told us, if we happen to fail,
she wont hesistate to call up our
parents.

OH GREAT!


I need a break, badly.
I'm mentally tired!



Off to study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home